Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ella and her prunes

So tonight I tried Ella on oatmeal ceral instead of the rice, where she has had some minor issues with constipation. I tasted this suppossed "oatmeal" and gagged it was so awful. Thinking I could not only improve the taste but help "things get flowing" for her I added a teaspoon of pureed prunes and oh my heavens did she love it. She would keep her mouth open and yell if I didnt get it in fast enough. She ate the most cereal she has eaten yet and wanted more! I didnt give her more as it was her first time on prunes and I didnt want to "improve" things too much! So far so good on the solids! I only hope she will still eat veggies now that she has had a taste of something sweet!

1 comment:

  1. way to go Ella! she's a good eater! yep, she's in the right families!

    ReplyDelete