Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 months old

Where has the time gone? Ella is growing up so fast. She had her four month well child check today and she has almost doubled her birthweight. Her head is 16.5 inches, her weight is 14 pounds 10 oz and she is 26 inches long! That puts her in the 90-95th percentile for height! She has started cereal and Dr. McDonald said that she is good to go with any stage one foods so tonight we started with carrots. I looked for green beans as I had read to start with green veggies first but they didnt have them so I figured carrots were safe. Her face was hilarious when she started but she ate over half of the container. With the cereal she shakes her head back and forth and tries to grab the spoon and pull it into her mouth herself. She had two shots at the Dr. today also but only cried for about 10 seconds and then was fine. We are all looking forward to springtime! I can't wait to get her in the stroller outside more! I am also hoping to start swimming with her. She has enough hair now that this morning I acutally blow dried it after her bath. She thought that was quite interesting! Hope that everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment