Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 month well child check up!

Miss Ella had her two month well child check up today, she is 11 weeks so she was a few weeks older but I wanted to get her in with Dr. McDonald and he was booked until then! She has grown so much, 11lbs 8 ounces (her birth weight was 7lbs 6ounces and she was 21 inches long) and 24.5 inches long! I feel like its bittersweet that she is getting so big so quickly! I am so happy that she is so healthy though! She also had her first set of shots. I thought we were in the clear, she slept after her appointment for about an hour and we went to Family night at Nana's. She was all smiles and mellow at dinner but when she woke up after the drive home all hell broke loose. Screaming bloody murder, not wanting to eat, and getting very VERY worked up. I think that her legs hurt where she had the injections, whenever I moved her she screamed. She is quite a finicky baby, wanting things just so. Peg and Reg (her baby sitters) have noticed this too...if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it she lets you know! I'll blame Kev for that one! We are getting into a routine, and I am getting used to being away from her with work and school, both full time! It makes me cherish every second that I do get with her. She is still sleeping though the night, usually going down around 7pm, I wake her for a feeding at 9pm and then she sleeps until I wake her around 630am. Kevin and I are both happy with that!

1 comment:

  1. ella's getting big fast! soon she can help kev on the farm! it's most important that her health is good and life is good! ella is lucky to have such great parents! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete